Last updated: September 23, 2023
We take your privacy seriously. While we’re passionate about helping you make the most out of your outdoor adventures, we know that you care about how your information is used and shared. Let’s dive in.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Personal Information: This includes your name and email when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Non-Personal Information: We collect data through Google Analytics that tells us about your device, browser, and how you interact with our website.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- To Personalize Your Experience: Your information helps us tailor content and recommendations just for you.
- To Improve Our Website: We continually work to enhance our website based on the data and feedback we get from users like you.
- For Customer Service: To process transactions, address complaints, or give you the info you need about your order.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We value your privacy, and we won’t sell or trade your information. However, we may share non-personal information for marketing or other uses. For example, we might share data with a third-party email marketing service to help us send out newsletters.
Sometimes we’ll include links to third-party websites. We have no control over these sites, so please review their policies.
Our website is not intended for individuals under 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. You can do this by logging into your account or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, we may update this policy. Changes will be posted on this page and, if they’re significant, we’ll let you know through email or a notice on our site.